UV systems for wastewater treatment
• As the concentration of contaminants in wastewater is often relatively high, more UV light is absorbed, resulting in a relatively high loss of energy. A specific design philosophy allows us to build effective systems even in these situations.
• Contaminants that are not or only partly removed by traditional techniques, such as medicine residues or pesticides, are discharged with the effluent. UV can be used effectively as post-treatment here.
• Our W-series is available from 0 till 600m³/hour
Products & services:
- UV systems for drinking water supply
- UV systems for wastewater treatment
- UV systems for swimming pools and fountains
- UV systems for process water treatment
- AOP (Advanced Oxidation Process)
- UV systems for surface treatment
- Transmittance measurements
- Custom-made equipment
- Research & Development
- Distribution and servicing