UV systems for surface treatment
• For quick and dry disinfection of surfaces, such as conveyor belts or packaging materials, we supply a variety of systems. They distinguish themselves by making use of high-power UV lamps, resulting a very high outputs.
• Van Remmen UV Techniek also provides custom-made solutions. In such cases we can carry our measurements and analyses at the production site or in our own test facilities. For Solardew, for instance, we have developed a ‘disinfection box’ for conducting experiments during the development of simple, solar-powered water treatment systems for developing countries.
• We supply low-pressure amalgam lamps, with a substantially higher light output than conventional lamps. The high UV radiation dose makes shorter treatment times possible.
• Van Remmen UV Techniek uses calibrated UV sensors, with which the profile of the light output under a lamp can be determined. This enables us to optimise the lamp position, both in standard systems and in custom-made solutions.
Read more about Surface Disinfection in our newest case: Disinfection of Tins
Products & services:
- UV systems for drinking water supply
- UV systems for wastewater treatment
- UV systems for swimming pools and fountains
- UV systems for process water treatment
- AOP (Advanced Oxidation Process)
- UV systems for surface treatment
- Transmittance measurements
- Custom-made equipment
- Research & Development
- Distribution and servicing