UV systems for swimming pools and fountains
Private swimming pools and public pools are subject to different requirements. For the latter category the risks are higher and legislation is more stringent. Therefore we supply specific product ranges for each category.
Our full flow approach is a complete treatment that results in a very low level of bound chlorine to meet any present and future regulations. We know from experience that it improves air quality to such an extent that employee absence due to illness may decline by as much as 50%. With Van Remmen UV systems all bacteria are killed, and Legionella, Giardia and Cryptosporidium do not stand a chance.
• We supply systems in the range of 30 – 400 m3/hr for public pools. Here we aim at reducing the bound available chlorine to below 0.3 mg/litre.
• The systems of Van Remmen distinguish themselves by a low energy consumption, less than 10 W/m3, i.e. almost 50% less than conventional systems.
• In a research programme in cooperation with AkzoNobel we have optimised our UV systems to achieve a very low energy consumption.
• For private applications we have a standard range of 4 specific UV systems with capacities of 10, 15, 20 and 30 m3/hr.
Products & services:
- UV systems for drinking water supply
- UV systems for wastewater treatment
- UV systems for swimming pools and fountains
- UV systems for process water treatment
- AOP (Advanced Oxidation Process)
- UV systems for surface treatment
- Transmittance measurements
- Custom-made equipment
- Research & Development
- Distribution and servicing